Philford is highly experienced in the design, manufacture and installation of new and also the renewal of industrial structural steelwork.
Our highly skilled deign team are able to attend sites to carry out surveys, produce layout drawings and calculations to the latest Eurocodes standards. We have recently been awarded the following certification " EC Certificate of Factory Production Control : 0513-CPR-12299-001/01 " and " Welding Certificate: 0513-CPR-12299-001/01-WC". This demonstrates that we are capable of the in-house manufacture and CE marking structural steelwork up to and including execution class 2. This in addition to our long standing BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
We are involved in the design, manufacture and installation of the following examples of industrial structural steelwork:
- Replacement / renewal of corroded structure and support steelwork
- Replacement / renewal of mezzanine floor and deck areas
- Load rated floor plates and grating
- Replacement and supply of new structural steelwork
- Removal of redundant structural steelwork
- Machinery support frames / beds / support steelwork
- Conveyor mounting and restraint steelwork
- New Industrial building structure / steelwork
- Underground structural support steelwork